Our COVID-19 Policy
We would like to welcome you in Santorini.
Kindly be informed that our hotel is following the latest guidelines provided by the WHO and the Greek Government, regarding the prevention and handling of the Covid-19 virus.
1. Hand sanitizers are supplied in public areas and bathrooms.
2. We encourage you to soap your hands at least for 40 seconds, frequently within the day. You can find detailed instructions for proper washing of the hands by clicking the below link:
3. Housekeeping department performs room service not daily but once per two days, as per the guidelines. Please let us know if you need any extra towels or sheets in the room during your stay. Sheets are changed once per stay.
4. Our staff is using protective equipment (masks and gloves). Use of a mask is STRONGLY ADVISED, Especially in indoor public areas like the breakfast hall or the reception, the use of the mask is mandatory from our guests.
5. You are advised to keep a safe distance of 2 meters away from other guests.
6. The maximum number of persons in the pool is limited, according to the Greek Law (1 person per 5 square meters). As well, we have reduced the number of umbrellas / sunbeds to comply with the regulations. Please do not move the sunbeds beneath the yellow tape limit on the ground. You can read our detailed pool rules by touching here.
7. Please inform the reception desk IMMEDIATELY if you feel that you are having symptoms of the virus.The symptoms are:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Cough / sneezing
- Light or heavy fever, or suspicion of fever
- Feeling of weakness or dizziness
- Loss of smell
According to the Greek Law, you will have to stay isolated inside a quarantine room until the assigned doctor arrives for a diagnosis. The doctors will determine the next steps. You may need to stay in this room for a few days, and our staff will take care of you. Our staff has the right to inform the reception of any possible symptoms of the guests. The guests will have to cover the cost of the initial medical diagnosis from the doctor at his first visit. In case a COVID-19 test is required to be made, the guests will also have to cover it. We really ask for your cooperation in this public health matter.8. Please always close the toilet lid after using the toilet.
9. Please note that the check in and check out times have been modified to comply with the rules and allow us to deeply clean and disinfect the rooms:
- Check in starts at 15:00
- Check out time is until 11:00
10. The tables inside the breakfast have been reduced as required by the official guidelines.
11. The way of serving breakfast has been changed. All guests are required to wear a mask and use gloves to take the goods from the buffet. Gloves are provided from the hotel and you can find them when entering the breakfast hall.
12. All books have been removed from our library, due to sanitary reasons.
13. Our breakfast and pool bar menus are now digital and you can view them by scanning QR codes.
14. You can find all information and safety precautions in this guest portal in digital format.
15. Please use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
16. Our gym works on a request basis. Maximum number of persons at the same time is 2 from the same room. Maximum time of use is 2 hours.
17. According to the Greek government, self-tests are performed in all our staff every week.