Outdoor whirlpool safety rules
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE BASIC GUIDELINES
- Use the whirlpool at your own risk.
- Please take a shower before you enter in the whirlpool.
- Be cautious before entering the whirlpool. The floor and steps might be slippery.
- No one can use the whirlpool under the effect of alcohol or drugs.
- Please do not spill any kind of liquid into the whirlpool (e.g. shampoo, drinks etc).
- Soaking for too long can be unhealthy and even dangerous.
- Persons with skin, ear, genital or other body infections, open sores, wounds should not use the whirlpool.
- Do not use the whirlpool if you are ovulating.
- Do not enter the whirlpool after you have used suntan lotions, creams or any other form of cosmetics.
- No jumping or diving.
- Do not bring glass or drinks near the whirlpool.
- Never allow children to use the whirlpool alone without adult supervision.
- Please do not use the whirlpool between 22:00 – 08:00, due to cleaning purposes.
- Pregnant women should not enter the whirlpool.
- Elderly people should consult their doctor before entering the whirlpool.
- Persons with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other serious illness should not enter the whirlpool without prior consultation with their doctor.
- If any allergic reaction occurs exit the whirlpool and rinse off in the shower.
- Be careful about slipping when exiting the whirlpool.